Introduction

Share your Memories of TGS School Days
Add your School Photographs and other Memorabilia to the Image Archive
Find your Classmates among "Classes" or "Sports" in the Image Archive
Help to complete the record of "School Trips" or "Plays and Musicals"


SIGNING UP TO THE MESSAGE BOARD

To follow the estab
lished blog at this new site, click on "Join this site" below this message.
If you do not already have a Google account (with a gmail address), you will be prompted to create one, and get your own personal web page. Your user name will be good for anything that Google owns, including Blogger, Youtube, Picasa, Google Plus, and lots of other things. One password covers all.

Saturday 31 January 2009

Looking For


Member: Malcolm Knowles (malkno)
Is looking for: Julie Elin
"I'm still looking for my girl-friend from the 6th form, 1962-3, who is Julie Ellin from Stainforth. I went north to Newcastle University, she went south to Central School of Speech & Drama, London, and we lost contact. I just wanted to tell her what she missed....lol."
Posted: 17 Feb 2010



Member: Tom Clark (audacter)
Is looking for: Sybil Mawson
We were at TGS in the 1935-41 period. Kept in touch after school. Sybil was nursing in Pontefract. Last saw her in 1950 in Doncaster and foolishly lost touch when I migrated South. A forlorn hope but anyone who knows what became of Sybil please email me at thomas.clark@btinternet.com
Posted: 6 Jan 2009



Member: Peter Grantham
Is looking for: I was at TGS from '49 to '54. I was in the alpha stream throughout with John Duffy, Jim Philipson, Walter Philipson. Graham Stent, etc. Contact me at peterg38@multiply.com



Member: Jean Mace
Is looking for: Dave Place
Last Seen: Looking to just say "Hello" to Dave, haven,t seen him since I left the Grammar School in 1958, would like to know what became of him, I,m now in Canada , would love to hear from anyone that might know of his whereabouts and how to contact him, please email: macey007@sympatico.ca
Posted 16/03/2008



Member: allan mathieson
Is looking for: Miss Hornsby
Last Seen: in thorne in cooplands about 6 yr ago if you know ware she is my email is allan_mathieson@tiscali.co.uk
or if any one have some pic just to see wat she looks like now thanks. just like to say hi and have a good talk
Posted 29/11/2007



Member: Aidin Stafford
Is looking for: Aido Kirkham
Last Seen: Hey Aido, it was good to see you and your wife in the Clubhouse after the reunion. John Gregson has asked me to give him your address. Alas! I know you moved back to THE county, but I don't have either your Email or postal address. I thought Brig Murray would have it, but no luck. Adin.
Posted 25/10/2006



Member: Kay Hobbs (Ketley)
Is looking for: Elaine Johnson
Last Seen: Last meet Elaine at an event at thorn church about 16 - 18 years ago.Elaine used to live in Moorends and she nearly always had sunglassess on as in the class photo on this web site. Contact kayh64@hotmail.co.uk
Updated 14/06/2006



Member: Kay Hobbs (Ketley)
Is looking for: Little Tommy Critan
Last Seen: Last meet Tommy at a freinds house before I moved to Hull. Tommy used to be Warren House at school and lived on Warren Road on the south commomeestate before moving to Stainforth with his family at the age of 17 - 18 years. Contact details kayh64@hotmail.co.uk
Posted: 14/06/2006



Member: Kay Hobbs (Ketley)
Is looking for: Jean, Elieen Reed, Tracey Baeker
Last Seen: The last time I was in contact with any of the above was when they left school. We all lived on the south commome estate and we all to meet at our house before goining on to school with Debbie Longbone. We were all at TGS in 1977.
Contact details kayh64@hotmail.co.uk
Posted 14/06/2006



Member: Kay Hobbs
Is looking for: Debbie Tompson
Last Seen: I last meet Debbie at my home in Hull when I was going through some personal proble and now eveything is settled I would like to contact her again but have misplaced her details. Debbie was known as Debbie Longbone at school and she moved near Hull with her husban Geff and the children
Contact details: kayh64@hotmail.co.uk
Posted 14/06/2006



Member Kay Hobbs (Ketley)
Is looking for: Stephen Tate
Last Seen: I last met Stephen in Hull about 18 years ago. Stephen also has a sister call Trish
Contact details: kayh64@hotmail.co.uk
Posted 14/06/2006



Member: Val Flint nee Hobson (Yorky) Slave Lake, Alberta, Canada (Formerly Dunscroft)
Looking For: Brian Lewis
Last Seen: Went to TGS with Brian then worked together at RAF Lindholme before coming to Canada. Have tried leaving a message on the Whos Who site and emails which never got through, hope this last resort is successful! Would love to get in touch and with anyone else that remembers me! Email val-davespokes@hotmail.com
Posted 19/04/2006



Member Harrap22
Looking For: Joyce Copley, Anne Simms anyone else that knew me from TGS 1961-1966
Last Seen: After O levels 1966 contact Harrapangel22@yahoo.com
Posted 29/03/2006



Member: Brian Hodgson
Looking For: Jean Little (nee- Oxley)
Last Seen: I refer to your message 2 or 3 years ago. I new Mr & Mrs Craven & also Mrs Craven's mother & father who who friends of the family. My brother was also friendly with John Craven.
If you think I can help contact me on:- inbox@brian-hodgson.co.uk
Posted 23/10/2005



Member: Lindsey Emmerson
Looking For: Mr Dave Smith (former tutor)
Last Seen At school when doing my Alevel exams , would like an email to keep contact! x
Posted 20/08/2005



Member: Pat Hayward (Sanderson
Is looking for: Jean Staples
Last Seen: Irmgard Hamacher last heard from her in 1995 - now her daughter Ingrid would like to make contact.
Posted 04/07/2005



Member: Joyce Gregson
Looking For: Roy Otter
Last Seen: Is that the Roy Otter who lived opposite my family in Brecks Lane Kirk Sandall if so my brother John and I remember him well John lives in Africa now and is well my contact is JoyceAbram@hotmail.com
Posted 21/06/2005



Member: Adin Stafford
Is looking for: John Gregson
Last Seen: I'm not really looking for John. Joyce, his sister sent me his address, and I dropped him a line. Unfortunatley I did not keep either addresses.What I like Joyce or his neice to do, is ask him to find his pen and stationery.
Posted 15/08/2004



Member: Sam Clarke
Is looking for: David Roberts
Last Seen I was at school with you and Peter. Let me know what you are up to. e-mail: chpa04@bangor.ac.uk
Posted 28/01/2004



Member: Adin Stafford
Is looking for: John Gregson
Last Seen: I tried to answer via the Email address given, but had no luck. My address is:
106 Lafayette Blvd. Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada. T1K 3Y7.
I look forward to hearing from John
Posted 05/01/2004


6 comments:

  1. My brother John Gregson is looking for a contact number or E-mail ad. for Brian Heyes rather urgently to tie in with his forthcoming trip to the U.K. Any news please to me at joyceabram@hotmail.com or contact John directly at johngregson@telkomsa.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an email address given me at the rugby game on the afternoon of the last reunion and have forwarded it to your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for sending E-mail

    Regards Joy R.L.P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still looking for my girl-friend from the 6th form, 1962-3, who is Julie Ellin from Stainforth. I went north to Newcastle University, she went south to Central School of Speech & Drama, London, and we lost contact. I just wanted to tell her what she missed....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1977/78 upper and lower sixth German conversation: Does anybody know anything about Claire Lazenby, Mel O'Keefe and Michael Orpwood, and Kathy ?, Paul Hammond and Mark Tattersall ? Thanx for helping !
    Luv
    Jochen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Kalgoorlie Physio

    ReplyDelete