Introduction

Share your Memories of TGS School Days
Add your School Photographs and other Memorabilia to the Image Archive
Find your Classmates among "Classes" or "Sports" in the Image Archive
Help to complete the record of "School Trips" or "Plays and Musicals"


SIGNING UP TO THE MESSAGE BOARD

To follow the estab
lished blog at this new site, click on "Join this site" below this message.
If you do not already have a Google account (with a gmail address), you will be prompted to create one, and get your own personal web page. Your user name will be good for anything that Google owns, including Blogger, Youtube, Picasa, Google Plus, and lots of other things. One password covers all.

Friday 2 September 2011

Trip to London 1978 (Hockey Tournament)




On these photos we were waiting for the departure of the coach. Do you recognise the bus bay ?

9 comments:

  1. My old woodwork teacher to whom I'm am very grateful. Due to him I spent most of my working life teaching D&T and thanks also to Sid Bullock.. What ever happened to these two I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bruce. I can say that Jim Pickering is definitely alive......as is his wife Lorraine. He is my brother and I was speaking to him yesterday. I will make sure he sees your nice comment. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no doubt who that is.......even with most of her face covered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mr. Green ..........and Bob Turner husband of Dolly Turner - she worked in the school office.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On a sad note, Mr Bullock died a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh dear, oh dear......I am that younger daughter in the picture, with my teddy bear called Daryl. The 70's was a cruel decade clothes and hair wise!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. by the way, my dad is still living in Moorends with my mum and still regularly seen walking most days - doing 10 mile hikes at the age of 75 years!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Claire. I bet you were surptised to see yourself in here at just nine years old.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Claire, I bet you had a shock when you saw yourself as a nine year old!

    ReplyDelete